Software Engineer - Quality Assurance
At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software that puts data into action. Our team specializes in data-driven digital products that help businesses transform and capture new markets.
- Setup, maintain, and execute test documentation and standards.
- Plan and perform end-to-end testing effort of high complexity features.
- Creating and expanding automated regression tests.
- Work closely with development teams in an agile environment.
- Serve as a liaison between developers and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness.
- Setup test environment, communicate testing progress, improvements, or corrections to the team throughout the development process.
- Learn and gain expertise on various tools for performance and security tools.
- Assist with production deployment, troubleshooting, and release process.
- Follow the company’s coding standards, policies, processes, and working culture.
- Communicate new ideas, issues, status, and outcomes with supervisor/team and with clients as necessary.
- Continuous research and learning; discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience.
- Good understanding of software test methodologies, best practices, and terminology.
- Proven experience utilizing both structured and exploratory testing techniques.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Strong desire to work in a quality-focused environment, balancing multiple project responsibilities concurrently with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of agile development methodologies(Scrum/Kanban).
- Good knowledge of UNIX, Gherkin, Jira, Git.
- Knowledge of OWASP security guidelines for web development.
- Knowledge of AWS, Jenkins, and other deployment tools.
- Knowledge of Database Structures preferred.