Senior Python Developer
- Oversee and/or lead analysis, architecture design, development, deployment, and maintenance of large-scale and/or complex applications.
- Ensure excellent code quality through code reviews, periodic audits, and implementation of best practices on related projects.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, understand the business perspective of the client, and plan product roadmap in collaboration with the project manager and the client.
- Be involved in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems to determine the root cause in order to prevent them in the future.
At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software products across various verticals and take pride in our craftsmanship that has produced greater results in the software industry and the overall ecosystem.
- At least 4-6 years of professional experience.
- Extensive Python experience including knowledge of Django, DB(ES & Postgres & Mongo), CI/CD, UT, Docker
- Experienced with databases like MySQL.
- Experienced with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
Note: Freelancers who can commit 40 hours a week are also encouraged to apply.