Senior Python Developer
- Oversee and/or lead analysis, architecture design, development, deployment, and maintenance of large scale and/or complex applications.
- Ensure excellent code quality through code reviews, periodic audits and implementation of best practices on related projects.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, understand the business perspective of the client, and plan product roadmap in collaboration with the project manager and the client.
- Be involved in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously review problems to determine the root cause in order to prevent them in the future.
Our hiring process for this vacancy:
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- Extensive Python experience including knowledge of Python frameworks like Django and Flask.
- Experienced with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Experienced with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
Note: Freelancers who can commit 40 hours a week are also encouraged to apply.