Senior Full Stack Node/React JS Developer
At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built well-crafted impactful software solutions for many industries and ecosystems.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our engineering team. In this role, you will have the responsibility to understand and solve complex business and technical problems. This position offers you an excellent opportunity to design large complex scale application projects. You will provide thought leadership for the team’s software engineering capabilities.
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts and deliver high-quality software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Perform in-depth analysis of code and technical architecture, identify anti-patterns and implement improvement plans to ensure scalability, performance, reliability, and security of the application
- Communicate regularly with the client to understand the business goals, and requirements, and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Lead, motivate and mentor team members on achieving project and organizational goal
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standards
- Provide thought leadership and strengthen the team’s software engineering capabilities.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience of developing solutions with 1+ years of leadership experience.
- 2+ years of experience in React/Node JS
- Expert-level knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Proficiency in DevOps practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Proven experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and building cloud-native applications.
- Experience in an agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused with a passion for technology.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical experience
Nice to have
- Proficiency in one or more languages: Java, C#, Python, Golang, AngularJS
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with AWS techs like EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, RDS, Lambda, and Fargate
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with EHR integration, Redox, FHIR, HL7
*Candidates with health domain expertise will be given preference