Senior Angular Developer (Fixed-term contract)
We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications in a Fixed-term contract.
As a Front-end Engineer, you are expected to be able to function in a fast-paced environment driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development ensuring quality is built into all solutions. Your responsibilities will require you to be familiar with front-end development best practices and frameworks, creating beautiful experiences for our internal and member-facing systems. You will be required to be knowledgeable in understanding user requirements and tailoring user experiences accordingly. You will engage with business clients, UI designers, developers, and architects to create high-performing and easy-to-use systems via the web as well as mobile-based applications. You will create and implement design principles that ensure that our content renders well across multiple devices. You will use and promote the use of front-end and mobile testing tools to ensure quality.
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Creating APIs in Node.js in collaboration with backend developers.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends.
- 4+ years of front-end web development
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on the extensive work experience of at least 3 years
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience in the development of Responsive Web Design and SPA.
- Familiarity with unit testing (automated), JUnit, TDD, JEST, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments