At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software products across various verticals and take pride in our craftsmanship that has produced greater results in the software industry and the overall ecosystem.
The Project Coordinator will closely work with our engineers to gain conceptual knowledge of how we plan and execute projects. As part of our team, you will understand the business acumen and will be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You will develop a better outlook for eliciting product requirements throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, scheduling, assessing risks. Most importantly, you’ll keep all stakeholders informed and happy. We also want you to understand and validate that the product is useful to end-users and yields prominent returns to our customers.
- Support Project Managers with proper project planning, execution, monitoring, and closure.
- Become familiar with requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews, and overall project execution.
- Acquire knowledge of agile process frameworks to effectively manage project life cycle end to end.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule and effort using established guidelines and best practices.
- Facilitate agile meetings for projects and help the Project Manager communicate about project status, risks and overall progress with the project stakeholders.
- Document project artifacts and collaterals as per the project protocols.
- Collaborate with different departments of software development (UI/UX, developers, architects, quality assurance etc) to understand the working process of a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s in IT, Engineering, or Business with at least 1 year of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali.
- Knowledge and experience of software development methodologies.
- Leadership Skills - highly proactive, self-motivated, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and an excellent team player.
- Technical knowledge and someone with experience in software development and web technologies will be a great plus point.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.