.NET Freelancer (Full-Time)
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications in ASP.net with experience in Identity Framework and Entity Framework.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts, ensure proper technical documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Communicate effectively with the client and team
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standards
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience of developing solutions
- Specific knowledge should include, ASP.NET 4.5, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Identity Framework, and SQL Server.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining multi-tenant systems
- Hands-on experience on Object-oriented approach and designing the application.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and architectural patterns for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail