Java Freelancer (Full-Time)
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts, ensure proper technical documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Communicate effectively with the client and team
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standards
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience of developing solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Data type, Collection framework, Concurrencies, Multithreading, Servlets
- Good at java 8+ features
- Hands-on experience on Object-oriented approach and designing the application.
- Specific knowledge should include, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Solr
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining microservice applications
- Proficiency in DevOps practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Proven experience of AWS infrastructure
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail