Graphics and Motion Designer (Full Time)
- Design and produce a range of digital, web-based, and print graphics. Including information graphics, print, and digital newsletters, social media graphics, marketing collaterals, presentation slides, and promotional materials.
- Create motion graphics and edit video clips for events, corporate videos, presentations, and marketing demos.
- Concept, develop, and execute original social media content and campaigns in collaboration with the digital marketing team.
- Work closely with the in-house events, marketing, and design team and support with graphic design and video needs.
- Proven 2+ years of relevant work experience with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a refined visual graphic design, motion design, and video editing skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro). Knowledge of collaborative design tools like Figma would be a plus.
- Excellent design, typographic, layout, illustration, and animation skills and sensibility.
- Good verbal and written communication, with an eye for accuracy, consistency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while producing high-quality work.
- Familiarity with the best practices of social media marketing and platform guidelines would be a great addon.
Please apply with your portfolio link.