At Leapfrog, the Business Development team rallies around contracting agreements, writing proposals, pitching our services to prospective clients, and more.
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will work with the project stakeholders to develop high-level requirements with the help of user stories, business process diagrams to support our client needs. You will also participate in requirements elicitation, discovery, planning sessions, and provide clarification on project requirements - especially during the pre-sales phase of a product. You’ll play a crucial role in assisting to define the overall product roadmap, high-level development estimation, and costs.
- Responsible for being the first line of support for the pre-sales team, responding to the team’s questions and issues during requirement elicitation - assisting in uncovering the real needs of the prospective customers.
- Understand user persona, and user journey, figure out the pain points, and competitive analysis.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to turn abstract client goals into clearly defined features and software development plans.
- Provide domain research and analysis in support of proposed solutions to identify solutions.
- Lead in the facilitation of requirements gathering and scoping, and design discussions.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to propose, develop, and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project proposals, schedule, effort using established guidelines and best practices.
- Conduct requirement meetings with team members and clients to define business needs and ensure the solution requirement meets customer requirements.
- Lead the estimation process to provide timelines, team allocations, and project plans that reflect dependencies, risks, steps to minimize the risk, and prior learnings.
- Collaborate with our engineering and product design teams to combine technical plans and creative product solutions into written executive-level proposals, pitches, and SOWs/SLAs for prospective and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s in IT, Engineering, or Business with at least 2 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Adept in the knowledge of BABOK and its practices.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, ability to identify true risks vs. insignificant unknowns.
- Experience with work planning, building custom plans, and framing complex concepts.
- Ability to clearly articulate thoughts to both technical and non-technical audiences.